Table not getting jquery-ui classes with 1.13.11

Table not getting jquery-ui classes with 1.13.11

rewenrewen Posts: 74Questions: 2Answers: 0

Hi there,

I am upgrading from 1.10.18 to 1.13.11 and I used the legacy builder to get all the files plus the jquery-ui plugin. However it seems like the jquery-ui css classes (fg-toolbar ui-toolbar ui-widget-header ui-helper-clearfix ui-corner-tl ui-corner-tr) are not getting applied to the header and footer in 1.13.11.

Do I need to update 'sDom' or something, now that 'bJQueryUI' is deprecated?

I've tried reading through https://datatables.net/manual/styling/jqueryui but nothing is sticking out to me. The example there also uses 1.10.8 so I couldn't just inspect it and see what is different.

I cannot upgrade to 2.0 due to breaking changes, sadly.

Cheers

Answers

• colincolin Posts: 15,158Questions: 1Answers: 2,587

You could try changing sDom to be dom. If that doesn't help, we're happy to take a look, but as per the forum rules, please link to a test case - a test case that replicates the issue will ensure you'll get a quick and accurate response. Information on how to create a test case (if you aren't able to link to the page you are working on) is available here.

Colin

• rewenrewen Posts: 74Questions: 2Answers: 0

I thought I replied (twice) but they aren't showing up..

It turned out that a previous developer of ours had modified the DataTables jquery plugin source code in 1.10.18. I was able to port their changes over to 1.13.11. Not cool of them to not document this, but oh well.

• allanallan Posts: 61,800Questions: 1Answers: 10,115 Site admin

Thanks for letting us know. Documentation is a challenge everywhere :)

Allan