Insecure Connection Issue During Excel Export

Insecure Connection Issue During Excel Export

MSI_29MSI_29 Posts: 5Questions: 2Answers: 0

Hello All,

I'm currently facing an issue while exporting data to Excel within a FileMaker WebViewer. Specifically, I'm encountering the following error:

data.htm:1 The file at 'blob:http://localfm.assets/e28bb756cd63' was loaded over an insecure connection. This file should be served over HTTPS.

Due to this error, Excel is not being created properly. It becomes unconfirmed, and when I click "Keep", Excel downloads properly. Additionally, every system shows the same error in the inspect console, but only one system is restricting the Excel download.

Source code : https://jsfiddle.net/ctsj7rpw/

How to resolve this issue? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Answers

• allanallan Posts: 61,839Questions: 1Answers: 10,134 Site admin

Maybe it is obvious and I'm just being daft first thing in the morning, but I don't see how to trigger the export in your example? Can you tell me how I can see the error there please?

Allan

• MSI_29MSI_29 Posts: 5Questions: 2Answers: 0

Sorry for my mistake. I forgot to mention that. Click the "Next" button, and on day 7, you will see the export button.

I'm not seeing that error message in the console in either Firefox or Chrome. Do I need to do something specific to see it, other than clicking the Excel button?

Allan

• MSI_29MSI_29 Posts: 5Questions: 2Answers: 0

Thank you, Allan, for looking into this. This may be a FileMaker JavaScript integration issue because I'm using a data table inside the FileMaker Web Viewer.

Oh you aren't using a browser, but embedding it in something else? Do you see the error you indicated in Chrome and Firefox in that example?

Allan